Some days were much more productive than others. I do like the colorful calendar in the sidebar that shows my progress through the month.
- November is a terrible month for the NaNoWriMo contest. The only one that may be worse is December.
- I need to be more realistic about my writing time. A month seems like a very long time, but truly, I only had two productive weeks and one insane weekend of writing.
- Along those lines, I need to increase my daily word count goals in the beginning of the month and assume that I will not have time to write the whole third week and maybe the fourth.
- I need to fit in one hour of writing per weekday and not rely on the weekends to catch up.
- I will be ready to do it again next November.
PS - This post also concludes my NaBloPoMo participation for November. Anyone have any other goals they'd like me to complete? There's still a little time left in the month...