Thursday, June 16, 2011

Plan B

After a long, agonizing week, I have decided not to publish The Chapel this weekend. There are too many problems with the story, and I need to make certain scenes much clearer before sending it out to the world. I know some of you will be disappointed, but don't despair - I'll be back to work editing tomorrow. I have no idea how long it will take to finish, but I will let you know.

I am still going to have Lucie post about her activities this weekend, though, so if you'd like a peek into her life around the Summer Solstice, check her out at her Tumblr blog or on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment